8.15.2011

Weddings

There is nothing I love celebrating more than a marriage, especially one for someone I really care about. This summer I've attended four weddings: one in Idaho, one in Utah, one in Seattle for my closest cousin Maggie, and one in San Diego for one of my best friends Amanda and my good friend Mitch. And each of them was so fun! The food, the music, the dancing, the laughing...everything. If I were a professional photographer, I would LOVE to do weddings. Everything looks beautiful and everyone is so happy.

Some bridesmaids and friends with the beautiful bride Amanda Dunn
I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in Amanda's wedding and I was able to share that experience with several other girls that we have grown up with. We all enjoyed spending time with her and each other at the bridal showers in Provo and Corona, the bachelorette party/dinner/sleepover in Newport, the actual wedding in San Diego, and the reception in Corona. Each of these events was very well-planned, incredibly fun, and hopefully everything Amanda wanted and more. I am so happy for her and Mitch and wish them the best in their life together! 

Being involved in all this wedding madness got me thinking about my own. I don't know when it will be or who it will be with, but I have a pretty good idea of how I want it to look. That's probably the least important part, but it's definitely fun to pick out colors and decorations. (Girls do that, right?) Here are a few of the sites I've been looking at that I absolutely love to get inspiration from:


AND another one of my best friends (Jessica Lakin) just got engaged and I can't wait to go to her wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment