12.18.2011

Christmas!

Christmastime is the BEST time. Here are a few reasons why:

- The end of fall semester!
- The NBA season is finally starting!
- Scarves, coats, gloves, hats. Cute warm clothes.
- Lights EVERYWHERE.
- General increase in positivity/happiness/Christmas cheer.
- Delicious treats, mostly chocolate :)

These beauties were made with love by two of my faves, Lindsay and Brianne

Chocolate Overload Cake, the first thing I ate when I got home to California :)
- Cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning.
- Snow. Love it.
- Christmas music all day! If you haven't yet, you should listen to Justin Bieber's Christmas album...
- Peppermint hot chocolate
- Mistletoe <3 I've never actually kissed anyone under it, but I like the idea.
This was hung in our kitchen for about 2 hours... I don't think anyone got to use it.
- Service opportunities.
- Christmas programs and lessons in church.
- Shopping.
- Doing nice things for others.
- Surprises.
- PRESENTS! Giving and receiving :)
Charley and I exchanged gifts on Friday. I found these in my room when I got home :) He's a keeper.
- Making and decorating cookies.
- Making goody plates for friends and neighbors.
- Sitting by a warm fire in your pajamas.
- Christmas crafts :)
The supplies for these crafts were bought for me by Charley's adorable mother. I worked on them with his adorable sister. They are now displayed in my adorable kitchen. I love crafts.
- Buying decorations. Ornaments, garland, lights, wreaths, all of it.
- Decorating the tree.
- Hanging and filling stockings.
- Wrapping presents and putting them under the tree.
- Being HOME.
Our family room at home in California
- Perfect California winter weather.
- Family time <3
- I get to see my FAVORITE brother Michael. You'd love him too.

He stays fresh.
- AND I get to go to Ohio with this stud :) Be jealous.
CHARLEY <3
- And of course, celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment