7.25.2011

Chillness

After years of impatience, selfishness, and bitterness, I have found that the key to happiness (or at least a major contributing factor) is the exact opposite of these qualities. I like to call it "chillness." Someone who is chill is easy-going, does not get offended easily, is always willing to help and serve others, and finds happiness in the little things. They do not like to argue or hold grudges. They see the good in people and always give others the benefit of the doubt. They understand what is important in life and act accordingly. They are my idea of genuinely good people. I do not always fall into this category, but I strive to do so, and I tend to enjoy the company of and make friends with those who do the same. Chill people make me happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment